The crop circle merchandise helps us to finance our work of recording the world wide crop circle phenomenon.
Please support us by buying through our shop. This is to keep this website and archive alive.
Material: Outer side: 220 g polyester fabric ( 100 % polyester ), Inner side: 240 g / m² cotton jersey (92 % cotton, 8 % elastane (with elastic loops for fastening to the ears).
Please note: Since this product is specially manufactured, the masks will be shipped about 12 days after receipt of payment.
Depending on the country of delivery, delivery times may vary additionally.
This mouth-nose-cover is only for the additional protection of other persons and is not suitable as self-protection for the wearer!
Washable up to 60° degrees.
Not a medical device, effective protection not proven, no personal protective equipment, not intended for use in the health or care sector, as work protection or other protective equipment to protect against infections or fine dust
- for private use only
- wash before first wear
- make sure the mask is placed correctly over mouth and nose
- the mask must fit tightly around the edges
- wash hands thoroughly with soap before putting on the mask and after taking it off or otherwise touching it
- take off and change soaked masks immediately
- Used masks must be stored in an airtightly sealed bag or similar, or washed immediately
- No medical product
- No personal protective equipment
- Not intended for use in the health or care sector, as work protection or other protective equipment for protection against infections or other harmful substances, such as fine dust
- Effective protection not proven
I never found this one source that listed all crop circle events appeared so far … the work on this archive is the attempt at fully listing all sightings – regardless of their possible creatorship-matter. nearly 7000 crop circles are listed in the archive at the moment. That makes it the world's largest archive on crop circle sightings. Please support our work by using this shop!